Online Brand Diagnosis China
Digital Marketing and Sales are information intensive activities. In order to determine the optimal channels in which to operate and the way in which traffic can be generated it is necessary to carefully select the right data sources so we can create a very detailed picture of what is going on in your industry.
2 Open invests a significant amount of time on growing expertise in order to better manage advertising investments of a number of clients. We do it following methods and approaches that require discipline and methodology. Data is an increasingly relevant asset for brands specially in big markets like China.
Through this meeting in Shanghai (online if the meeting is out of Shanghai) we will understand the company and the environment in which it operates.
After understanding the environment the reporting phase starts, at this point we will conduct a complete research on Brand, Market and Competition Overview which will contain the following:
1. Introduction of the company and digital goals.
2. Market Sizing: potential customers and its geo distribution, competitors, general data.
3. Existing Online Buying Channels B2B and/or B2C: Avg. purchase price, competitors benchmark, service category overview.
4. Social Networks and Website: Data, engagement, design, and benchmark with competitors.
5. Baidu Keywords Search: Search for the brand’s name and brand’s services.
6. Baidu Zhidao and Baidu Baike Search: Search for the brand’s name and brand’s services.
7. Brief Service Comparison.
8. Conclusions: Differentiation, brand awareness, engagement, brand association, presence on B2C Channels.
The results of the research will be presented in a closing sharing session discussing possible solutions as well as opportunities.