We are looking for a Digital Marketing Consultant (intern) for our Madrid or Mallorca office. If you want to develop your career in the area of Digital Marketing and you want to learn by joining different projects and challenges please contact us!
What makes 2 Open a different place to work is the amount of opportunities it may lead you to. 2 Open brings you a rich experience with top clients that are highly demanding global players. These challenges will help you to grow while you enjoy and, as a result, you strengthen your skills. 2 Open. China, Shanghai & Madrid focuses in ecommerce in China. Our areas of work are Digital Strategy, Ecommerce and Performance Marketing. Our team is European and Chinese and we learn real time to quickly transfer newer practices to our clients. Being a middle size company in our sector allow us an extra of flexibility and speed. We seek people who are totally determined to enter the job market through digital marketing, digital business development. If you are interested, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your covering letter explaining what are your career goals and personal situation and attaching your CV so we can evaluate together with you the fit within 2 Open. What are we looking for?
As a Digital Marketing Consultant (intern) you are a great mind for business intelligence, online marketing and e-commerce. You know the last trends in the Chinese digital landscape and you are capable of generating top class intelligence, while on the other hand you are be capable to execute and apply that knowledge real time.
Knowledge in books is too old in our industry. You are a person who gathers expertise through passion and curiosity with a lifestyle of observation and an inner drive to learn what is going on in the world around you. In other words, you are a tremendously passionate, curious and entrepreneur oriented individual that loves to learn by doing.
Resulting from your information analysis you are able to share your learning in an organized manner. Even more, you do enjoy sharing knowledge. Together with you, as you know more, our organization increases its value.
Another line of work is sales. We live in a world in which sharpening sales skills is key to every professional. You will lead sales of a business line, product or service. You will have the chance to grow in our company which is also our goal.
- Get to strategy from data coming from different sources
- Analyze the data through software to analyze data (mastery of excel is, of course, a must)
- Deliver top class presentation both from the materials produced in terms of formatting, content and communication skills
- Select, summarize and contrast data from different sources to develop corporate industry intelligence.
- Track main industry trends in China through blogs, microblogs and forums.
- Collaborate with top management to develop compelling contents to publish through corporate blogs and media collaboration.
- Actively contribute to developing a pool of ideas for pro-active project sales within the Chinese market.
- Occasionally participate in business meetings and organize meeting minutes, next steps and contribute to move forward partnership agreements.
- Provide advice and collaboration to other research related activities that will be needed during the internship period.
- Drive online marketing initiatives, including SEO, SEM, affiliate / database / social marketing (Weibo, SNS, blogs, forums), and manage PR events and newsletters
- Design and implement online promotional activities to generate word-of-mouth viral effect
- Develop and maintain potential distributor and customer base through emailing and cold-calling
- Monitor, analyze, fine-tune and report all internet communication activities to maximize return on investment
- Contact and follow up sales lead to completion
- Know our (or our clients) products and services and define and execute their China sales plan
- Contribute to sales proposals and meetings
- Student or person able to take an internship. Ideally, this intership should be valuable and meaningful for his/her career development as well as to obtain qualification (credits) towards a degree or certification being studied currently.
- Passion about digital development. Extraordinarily curious about this world and truly self-motivated to know what is happening in the digital world
- Passion about start up environment. Enjoy growing up with small company
- Active social networks involvement preferred (blogger, micro blogger).
- Proactive in shouldering responsibility rather than passively executing tasks – Outgoing, proactive, detail-oriented, and responsible personality
- Excellent communication, coordination and organizational skills
- Proactive, creative, willing to share and listen others opinions.
- Good level of Chinese & English.
- Self-motivated individual, enjoy fun of grow up under start up environment while contributing to the organization
Work Schedule: Part or full time Internship (the position may be leading to a full time role should he company have a vacancy and/or grow in its business AND the person show a consistent overperformance).
Job Location(s): Madrid or Palma de Mallorca, Spain
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com